I’m a down home kind of guy, and so I always wanted my office to feel comfortable.
We try to stay current, and to provide a full experience for our patients. We bring a high level of services so we can get treatment plans done.
Adult orthodontic patients especially enjoy coming to a practice that serves both adults and children.
Some questions you may have:
• Do you accept new patients? Yes, we would love to see you. We allow an hour appointment for new patient exams. We want to understand your dental and medical health needs, perform a thorough dental exam and establish a treatment plan. Appointments for the hygienist are made after your initial examination.
• I’m a new patient. When can I be seen?
New patient exams can usually be scheduled within one to two weeks.
• I have a dental emergency, when can I be seen?
Please call us. Tell us your problem. We see almost every one that day if they are in pain, have a fractured tooth, a playground accident or broken or missing front tooth emergency.
• I have dental insurance. Do you accept my dental insurance?
Dental insurance is a wonderful benefit which enables people to achieve their goals. We help every one file their insurance claims. Please bring your insurance information to the office. After an insurance benefit has been received the balance of your bill is your responsibility. In general we are not ‘participating providers’ for insurance companies such as GHI.We do participate with one program, the United States Military Family Assistance program administered by United Concordia.
• Can I arrange a payment plan?
Yes. After establishing a treatment plan, financial plans are arranged. We accept major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Financed plans can also be arranged through Care Credit, a dental credit card company,
• Will I need dental x-rays?
If you have a recent set of dental x-rays, no. If not, we would take the appropriate x-rays for your present dental condition. We will assist you with x-ray release forms if your x-rays are at a previous dentist.
Call us at (518) 374-0496 if your questions or concerns aren’t answered on these pages.